- searches are not case sensitive and ignore accents;
- if more than one word is specified the results will include all pages containing at least one of the specified words with priority being given to pages with more than one of the words;
- if you want to find pages only with all the specified words add a + sign before each word, e.g. +palladio +andrea;
- asterisk (*) can be used as a wild card, e.g. palladi*, will find both palladio and palladianism;
- words can be enclosed between double quotation marks to search for an exact phrase, e.g. "Andrea Palladio";
- words with less than 4 letters or very common words are not included in the search.